News on beer
- New Mexico State University unveils officially licensed beer
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 08:00:00 GMT - In one week, millions of college football fans around the country will be preparing for their schools' first games of the season. For many of these folks, that means enjoying some of their favorite beer while watching their favorite teams play. But now ...
- Specially brewed beer for dogs on menu in Croatia's only beach bar for dogs
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:56:00 GMT - CRIKVENICA, Croatia, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Specially brewed beer made of chicken and vegetables and ice cream made from bananas, peanuts, yogurt and soy milk are top items on the menu in Croatia's only beach bar for dogs. Happy canines and their proud ...
- Schlafly partygoers head south to watch eclipse, with plenty of beer in tow
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 08:39:00 GMT - BLOOMSDALE • More than 250 people boarded four chartered buses at Schlafly Tap Room in downtown St. Louis at 7 a.m. Monday to travel 55 miles south to watch the eclipse in Bloomsdale, Mo., along with staff from St. Louis' largest craft brewer.
- Rocky Top Beer & BBQ is the 'Home of 40 Flavors"
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:14:00 GMT - JACKSON, MI-- It's all about the sauce at Rocky Top! Owner Nick Green says Rocky Top Beer & BBQ is the "Home of 40 Flavors!" "I get so excited because you can you can put so much flavor on chicken, Green said. The No. 1 flavor is Parmesan Garlic, followed ...
- BJ’s now offering home delivery of craft beer, wine
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 13:16:00 GMT - Now you can have Piranha Pale Ale delivered with your baby back ribs, pasta or flatbread. The BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse chain announced Monday that it will start delivering craft beers and wines along with meals to California customers via its new ...
- You know what pairs nicely with the eclipse? Beer
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:56:00 GMT - You know what pairs nicely with the eclipse? Beer The Drop host Justin Mack catches up with revelers and work-skippers at the Flat12 Bierwerks eclipse party. Check out this story on IndyStar.com: http://indy.st/2wxEBWQ
- Summer’s last food truck roundup brings lumpia, curry tacos, Japanese waffles — and beer
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 14:28:00 GMT - Prepare your stretchiest pants and dig out your camping chairs from the garage for one of the area’s largest gathering of food trucks. It’s also the last of the big food truck roundups of the summer. Mobile Food Fest will be from 11 a.m.-6 p.m ...
- Elmhurst Liquor Store Holds Beer Tasting Event
- Mon, 21 Aug 2017 10:44:00 GMT - ELMHURST, IL — Doti Liquors in Elmhurst will host its ninth annual Big Beer Tasting. The liquor store, located at 104 E. Fullerton, will hold the annual beer tasting event on Sunday, Aug. 27 from 2 to 5 p.m. According to the business, the event will be ...